Embedded in these links are several public education articles you can browse to improve your knowledge surrounding the field of plastic surgery.
Please bear in mind that every article posted here is a product put together by ideas and efforts of Teddy O.H. Prasetyono, MD. Every effort to use the entirety or part of these articles must be accompanied by citing this website as the source and using standards of paraphrasing.
Also, please remember that these articles are only meant to be a reference of additional knowledge for you, not a guidance for treating yourselves. Always follow the advice given by your doctors.
Articles on reconstructive plastic surgery can be found below:
- Wound Healing
- Breast Reconstruction after Malignancy Ablation Surgery
- Fingertip Injury
- Microvascular Reconstruction in Fingertip Injuries
Articles on aesthetic plastic surgery can be found below:
- Smart Tips for Smart You
- Aesthetic Body Shape
- Facial Rejuvenation
- Facelift and Neck Lift
- Eyelid and Periorbital Area
- Body Contouring
- Breast Lift
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Reduction
- Male Breast Reduction
- Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)
- Buttocks Augmentation
- Arm Lift
- Thigh Lift or Lower Body Lift
- Calf Slimming
- Large and Hanging Breasts: What’s The Problem?
- Overly Large Breasts: Pretty or Problematic?
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Plastic Surgery for Teenagers